Definition of online dating terms Naughty free video chat websites

13 Apr

As for the current online dating options—they strike me as a good first crack at this by humanity, but the kind of thing we’ll significantly improve on to the point where the way it was done in 2014 will seem highly outdated in not too many years.Now that the stigma has diminished, you know this industry is going to race ahead because there’s so much money to be made by whoever can be innovative.Among those who use cell phone apps, 7% say that they have specifically used a dating app on their phone.Since 45% of all Americans are app users, that means that 3% of the overall adult population has used a cell phone dating app at one point or another.In 2008 just 3% of all Americans said that they had used an online dating site; by 2009 that figure had risen to 6% of all Americans, and today 9% of the adult population has used an online dating site.

Simply considered as online meeting people, it makes a ton of sense.Some 22% of 25-34 year olds, and 17% of 35-44 year olds are online daters—that is roughly double the rate for those ages 18-24 or those ages 45-54.Urban and suburban residents are more likely than rural residents to use online dating, and those who have attended college are around twice as likely to do so as are those who have not attended college.This does not include users of mobile dating apps, which will be discussed in the next section of the report.Since 85% of the population now goes online, that means that one out of every ten Americans (9%) has used an online dating site at one point or another.